You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Golf, BBQ, TV Repair men, and camping on the Beach.. oh my!

Yes, I know, I havent kept up to date on the blog this month. This is mostly to do with the awesome fact that we were without the internet for a while. In that seemingly short amount of time we have not kept still. Photos and happenings have been flying! So, from most recent to not to recent, I take you on a fast forward version of June.. so far!!
Camping on the Beach in Corpus Christi, TX

After shot of the reprocussions of not putting on sunscreen at the beach.. OUCH!! Jess and I have been lathering each other in Aloe.. Its helping but it sucks to be touched and instead of experiencing extreme pleasure, its extreme PAIN! lol
Surf Museum had a Woodie out front, the picture before this the wind blew my skirt up, really funny shot but thought I shoudl only post the PG version tehe... Notice the intense burns...

Jess loving the Surf shop, decided to try out the bench... Looking hot as usual. From this trip it is now decided that we will begin learning, or in Jess' case relearning, to surf! YAY

Melissa must have snagged this shot of us reading the cool surf articles.. Some crazy waves. We even read the same with arms folded and very serious faces
Finished packing up camp! We didnt want to go so early, the water was warm and delicious. We played in it for hours and like silly little kids, didnt think to get out and re sunscreen ourselves. We would pay for that later! At least Jess got a start on fixing his farmer's tan! Now its a red tshirt instead of a white one.

Jess holding up a treat to feed the seagulls. They scared us to death earlier that morning, flying over our tent screaming, we thought it was a person yelling at us...

Beau, little Jameson, and Jess playing in the sand. We attempted to get a fire started to cook breakfast but the wind was too hard. We had cheetos and pringles instead...


Oh my Gosh the sand felt soooo good. Nice and cool at 8 am, it was scorching my toes later though!



Our little campsite on the beach. We got in around 10 and set up in the dark. Our first try was up on the dunes but we discovered a hill of fire ants so we moved! Right in front of our tents there was a little road that some cars drove past, which was scary. In the middle of the night I woke up to Jess yelling at the top of his lungs that we were going to be run over, a truck looked to be driving straight for our little tent! I started screaming too, turns out they just drove right next to us but their lights in the dark made it look like they were going to ram into us! It took a while for us to go back to sleep, in the morning we laughted about it cause we had both been half a sleep and imagining things in the dark...
TV Repairmen?!?!?
Watching as the boys take apart a little TV that they found by the dumpster. Apparently they thought they could fix it... this is what happened....


Ah yes, I am extremely confidant in them as they both stick their heads inside the television.

They finally decided they they werent able tot fix the little tv, and while trying to put it back together so they could throw it out, again, Jess got a nasty shock from a wire or piece of metal that was still a bit charged... Quite the entertainment for me! lol
BBQ
They had a blast playing with the boy scout's fire water... lol
Robert was slaving away on the hot grill making us these delicious steak while the rest of us sat around and ate goodies... By the way, thanks buddy those steaks were LOVELY!!!


Catching a glimpse of the team leader who lead his group of pest control salesmen to victory, thus celebrating their success with a BBQ!!

Jess and I having a sexy moment...
The sun was bouncing off this window perfectly, lighting Jess just right... His eyes caught the light and got really light green... I just love his eyes and their ability to change colors... *sigh*
The Dorks setting up our BBQ spot, apparently Jess is doing an impression of himself, in truest form... lol

Mini Golfing Date
This gariffe was really hard to get into our shots for some reason, though once we did, I couldnt look into the camera anymore. Not with my hansome husband so close to me!
Yep mom, we are sucking on Honeysuckle. I taught Jess the right way to eat them! lol There was a whole wall there at the mini golf place and the smell was totally amazing. I have decided that we need to have them wherever we live from now on.... Oh and note how freaking awesome our eyes are! Such a cool contrast between us!



Jess holding up the mine enterance so I could hit a hole in one... thank you... My sweet tuff hubby!



Isnt he freaking CUTE! ;)

I love our saturday night dates! Jess makes sure we always go out, and it totally makes my week! I Love you Honey!
Frog Catching pics next!!!!



4 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! I loved reading about all of your fun activities! I didn't realize your little brother was out there with you guys, how fun. And it sounds like your hubby is pretty successful doing that pest control--so nice! Welp, you look gorgeous and I miss your face! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its kinda fun to have Robert out here, mostly lol. Jess is doing really well out here, he is leading his team with sales and is always trying to be postive and help them excel! Your too sweet! I love you bunches and love to keep track of your cute fam too!YAY for the blogger addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the new post!! you both are freakin adorable. im happy that you guys are sooooo happy. keep the post coming k cause i love to see what you silly kids are up to.

    ReplyDelete