You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Frog Catching!!!

I couldnt fit everything in one blog.. so I saved the best for its own little blog page!
FROG CATCHING!!!

We have found two little froggy friends that come out around the same time everynight by our apt. We have thus named them after being about to find them three nights in a row.. On the left, held my Jess, is the little guy we named Cooper. On the right, my favorite is Vanquish!
Its a little blurry, apparently Jess' all powerful blackberry cant do everything perfect lol.

Once again, Cooper on the left, Vanquish on the right! Love them!!

Vanquish we see more often than Cooper, maybe because hes big, fat, and kinda slow lol






I dont really need to kiss anymore frog, I have my prince now! But I cant help it he is sooo cute!

Jess has finally discovered that when we see our little froggy friends, that I usually make him catch them. The reason being obvious, you hold them for a second before they pee all over your hand! Once they are finshed on Jess I take them and play with them! lol Jess almost had this mess in his mouth cause he was going to pretend that he was eating precious little Vanquish, so he peed all over him... Could have been bad....

AWW cute! My Froggy Prince!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the frogs!! I have had lot's of froggies. I had one that lived for 4 1/2 years. I miss you guys! I am so glad you have a blog so we can see what you are up to! The beach looked way fun, I am super jealous! ~Jaimie

    ReplyDelete