You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Fathers Day Fun!!!


I am a bit late posting on my new found tradition. I wanted to express my love and gratitude to my own father, my Dada. You know I have always been a daddy's girl, and always will be. I have so many fun memories of our adventures and all the things that you have taught me over the years. I know the boys may have been easier to show the 'guy stuff' to, but you know I have always loved to learn it too! You have implanted in me a love of the woods and camping, enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. That gift is one that I continue to be grateful for, it makes up so much of who I am now. I look up to you and always have. Your strength, gentleness, and love are always surrounding me. I love my Dad more than words can express! Thank you daddy for all you do for me and the whole family. Playing, working, and being an example to me.. I love you!
Now, my dear husband and I had a fantastic Father's Day. We decided to check out the Natural Bridge Caverns, and they were totally amazing! Afterwards we found our new favorite seafood resturant! We pretty much goofed off the whole day and were able to stay close and enjoy every second together.


The Kissing Pic, I know you all look forward to them!

I truely dont even know how to comment on these pictures expect to say enjoy, it is mind blowing how cool and HUGE these rooms are!!!




























































I just want to tell my sweetheart how much I love him. He is an amazing Father and has so much to teach me. He loves his little girl Teya and has an amazing realtionship with her. There is so much joy I have found in being a new step mom and I continue to marvel at the ease and grace in which Jess shows me how to be a parent. I love our time together and the opportunity we have to grow continually.
COMING SOON: Our recent trip to Utah for neils farewell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment