You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Utah Visit, Cinder, Apt Tour and random Adventures

I realize that I have slacked totally.. I have an excellent excuse! I am planning my trip to Australia in 5 whole days!!!!! Let me tell you there is a TON to put into my world travels lol. AND we obviously we make it harder on ourselves by having 'children' ... So far all of them have gotten wonderful halfway houses whilst we are gone down under! They go as follows: Griffin is going to Aunt Charise's house, we may be sending Nafrini there as well. Sunchaser is being leased out to a girl in Draper as a 4H horse. I think that she will love him and it seems as though he is on his best behavior with her as well, always a plus. Lastly, our foster child Cinder, the parrot we found while knocking, is happily to be reunited with her real mom. Happy endings! Everything else we have been doin to get ready is more difficult and stressful. So on top of taking care of the kids we have had to get everything else to get organized for our trip. Its finally all coming together now though and we are sooooo excited!

Before I overload our blog with AWESOME pictures of our adventures in Australia I am here to update the last month or so in pictures... Enjoy!!

Utah Visit


They are so freakin cute trying to catch fishies with those horrible nets!

















While there we went and visited Chase, rode and gave him a full bath. It was Teya's first time washing a horse. She did an awesome job and we got some super cute pictures out of it. Jess is a great photographer!


















I must say he looks amazing!!! Jess looks good too... lol

Teaching the next generation!!! She is such a good little pupil too

Random Adventures in San Antonio


So, Jess thought it would be funny to shove a cupcake in my face since we opped out of that for our wedding.. I thought he was being all nice too.. this is the damage done! It was a blast obviously





One of our dates, we went to dinner at Mcadoo's! It is easily the best seafood resturant we have found in Texas. SOOOOOOOOO delicious, as is Jess...




Fourth of July fireworks with some of the Greenleaf crew.. Really lame fireworks, but way fun to chill with everyone.






This is Cinder. We found her on the streets while knocking last week. Jess was driving and I happened to look out the window and saw this bird standing on the sidewalk. I told Jess there was a parrot on the street and he saw the bird and said it was only a pidgeon. I insisted so, in order to prove me wrong he backed up and got out of the car. Needless to say, it WAS a parrot!!! She flew right up to him and we took her home! We had her for a few days before finding her frantic mother! It was nice to have her she was a total sweetheart, but she makes a HUGE MESS!!!!















Our House!!! future house at least...

Welcome to the virtual tour of our pad!!!

Enter and behold the glorious apartment of Jess and Afton Reagan
Living room, we have a total of 3 tvs. The big one is the one that doesnt work but looks great in our place.. lol

The floor mat.. ;)
The kitchen which I love













The magic room... lol Its a total mess. Havent been able to do anything to make it cute.







The bathroom, which at the moment was a reck due to Cinder..





Thanks for coming along with me! LOL
Thats it for now.. Next time I post will be pictures of my trip to AUSTRALIA!! love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment