Us kids racked our brains on coming up with something AWESOME for mom's 50th. Its no small feat considering mom in a cast. It tends to narrow down the playing field! However, we (well I came up with the genius idea of course) decided to take her out and not only get her the coolest gift ever, but have the making of the gift a memory we can all cherish.
!!!!!Color Me Mine!!!!
We wanted to spend some quality time with Mom and the usual dinner and such just didnt seem that special, no WOW factor. So, we went to paint a giant plate for mom to have and display from her kids.
I think it was a total success,
Mom was as involved as she could be minus a hand,
we chatted, painted, and laughed together for 2 hours while creating the perfect gift.
Happy 50th Mother Dear! I love you!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment