If I havent already said it enough, I will say it again.
My husband is the BEST!!!
Well, its true. After an amazing Christmas we head out to Vegas to spend New Years Eve. No it isnt what you're thinking. We stayed in, chowing on Panda Express and attempting to learn the new expansion for Settlers of Catan. However, we were in Vegas with our neighbors and besties The Colemans. To show how kinda lame we are, we ended up celebrating New Years at Utah time so we could sleep and continue the drive to Cali early.. heheheh...
Jess was able to make good on the resolution he had from last year. He went an ENTIRE year without drinking soda. So, to celebrate he got a Dr. Pepper that night. I tried to tell him it would be better if he had a Pepsi, but he insisted it was his favorite... Or was..
Continuing on from our extremely eventful New Years party, we drove to Cali and got on our Cruise ship! Heading, once again, to Cabo. Ready, set , SAIL!
5 days after cruising the ocean blue we realized how lucky we were. We made some amazing friends, running around playing in the waves at Lovers Beach, making interesting dinner conversation, dancing the night away, and having an all around fun time doing nothing!
When we got off the ship, I for one did NOT want to make the trip back to cold, snowy Utah. Thankfully, neither did anyone else. So, we decided to hang out at the Seal beach, trying to make it to Huntington but didnt quite make it.It wasnt as warm and inviting as cabo but the sun felt amazing and we made a little competition out of collecting awesome seashells. Having spent most of the remaining day at the beach it was decided that we would stay in California instead of making the long drive home.
Jess had the hook up in Cali for our hotel and we went straight to the hot tub to relax. Later that evening, there was a mysterious knock at the door. The guy at the front office handed me an envelope with Katelyn and I's name on it. With surprise and anticipation we ripped open said envelope and found a note.. and a ticket to DISNEYLAND!! Needless to say our husbands planned on surprising us and taking us to the Magic Kingdom for our last day of our FANTASTIC VACA! Jess is a sneaky sneaky husband and I love him for it. I adore surprises and thankfully he loves to make them happen. Not to mention he is really good at it. As it just so happens our hotel was literally a block from the entrance from Disneyland, Jess was sweating bullets hoping we wouldnt notice how close we were!
| Call me silly but I was SO EXCITED to see the princess! Its kinda my secret favorite part of Disneyland...heheh |
| Why do they always dress Aurora in PINK?! She can wear the blue one too obviously, so why is she only in this one.. makes me sad. |
| I though Prince Charming was the best looking prince in the Parade. I dont usually like him but oh well. |
Thank you my love for taking me on another adventure! I loved playing with you where a kid can truly be a kid.



















How fun for you guys!! :) im so glad you guys got some time away together. :)
ReplyDelete