You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Valentines, my favorite holiday

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..
I woke up before you to plaster the house in hearts
You had printed out our wedding pics and had them in lovely frames
I gave you kisses alllllll day loooong
You fed the horses so I didnt have to get out in the cold in my dress
We went shopping in our finest to make a romantic dinner at home
You made the Cookie brownies PERFECT
I made a new dish, Curry, YUM
We let our love be know to one another, over and over!!








That weekend we had our friends over to celebrate Valentines as couples.
Homemade pizza was delicious and fun to make.
We had a TON left over too..
Kashia brought over fantastic no bake cookies, and our picture props. lol
We laughed all night playing White Lies. 
I couldnt ask for better friends to hang out with!!!!








Arent we a HANDSOME bunch?!?!?!?
Thanks for coming guys, cant wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment