Jess and I have been hungry..
baby hungry...
baby PUPPY hungry!!!!
At long last we have our puppy!!! His name is Yuka,
hes a 12 month old German Shepard/Wolf mix.
Yuka is the BEST puppy Jess and I have ever encountered.
We got him after my trip to Logan to visit some friends. Katie and I were out on the town and happened to drive by Walmart, where a puppies sign was blazing! Of course Katie said we HAD to stop and look at them, I knew it would be trouble for me cause I always want to take them home. When we pulled up these cute bundles of white fur were bouncing around the parking lot and their owner. I picked up the whitest one and gave him a huge hug. He looked at me, I looked at him and I knew I loved him! I took a picture and sent it to Jess asking, jokingly at first, if I could bring him home. To my complete shock he said yes!! I called him to see if he, like I, had been joking. Once I talked to him and told him the breed and how cute he was Jess told me again, and quite seriously, to do whatever I had to to get him.
A week later we drove up to Preston Idaho to pick up our pup. For Jess, who still hadnt seen him except in pictures, fell in love with him on first sight. It took us two days before we came up with a name, but I wont bore you with the details.. lol. Our biggest surprise has been potty training. From the first day that we got him at 9 weeks old he has pretty much BEEN potty trained. I think he has had like 4 or so accidents in the few weeks we got him. Now he ALMOST sleeps through the night, walks great, knows sit,stay, shake, and speak, and he is pretty much crate trained! All this in just a couple weeks!!
We sound like proud parents dont we lol
Needless to say, we love our new family member
and cant wait to have a whole bunch of adventures with him!




aw I LOVE him, too!! so so cute!
ReplyDelete