“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 28, 2011

Car, House, Job oh my!

I haven't had internet for a while now and some serious stuff has indeed been happening to us!
So here is the catch up version of the last monthish...

I got a new job!
I work for Sundance Stables, riding Missouri Foxtrotters.
My soul purpose is to keep them in shape during the winter, and ride in the mountains during the summer. 
I love the girls I work with, since horsey girls can be awful individuals after all.
Although it HAS been snowing and down right yucky outside lately, I do LOVE my job and hope to have some pictures of me riding in the mountains soon.. like June I guess.. 

We have rented our first HOUSE!
After weeks of searching we found the perfect little place on total accident. No really!
I had a list of places we had been calling, and had been up to this point unsuccessful due to our pup.Going through the list I found a quick note I had written on a house in mapleton for SUPER cheap. Well you can figure my hopes were high, but it seemed too good to be true. As it turns out it WAS to good to be true. Our future landlady didnt have a place in Mapleton, she hadnt even posted her place yet! Yeah, she hadnt even posted this house yet, which was in Springville, and here i was calling on it! She was as shocked as I was. She then informed me that she did indeed have a house and had been debating on putting it up for rent. Long story short, she is going through some tough times and needed a little extra financial help, though didnt want some questionable characters living there. She was an answer to our prayers and I guess we were for her too. I still dont know how I got her number but it worked out for us!! The little house itself is sooo cute! All hardwood floors, new stove, 2 bedroom, we even have a tree out front..
I want to give you an idea of what it looks like, some is a little scary and in need of some updating and decorating. All of which i will post as we get things unpacked and decorated!!YAY for projects.












Jess got a NEW CAR!!!
After sharing a car for a couple months since we've been home, 
we finally decided and were able to get another vehicle. 
Jess found a 2002 Jeep Liberty, Silver and totally awesome!
Off roadin here we come!!


And that, Ladies and Gentlemen.. is our life in a nutshell!

2 comments:

  1. Aft, congrats on it all! That's a really cool story about your house. It looks so cute and I can't wait to see what it'll look like once you've added your sassiness to it. :) But wait, does this mean you won't be leaving for the summer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the posts! I really need to work on my blog!! Yuka is so sweet! Can't wait to meet him. I love your place. That will be so nice to be in a house!!

    ReplyDelete