You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sundance Employee baby!!

 Skiing in Sundance on employee day!! It was FREEEE!!!!
The back mountain wasnt open but we had a blast anyways finding the hidden powered through the trees trails.. muahaha. Jess and I are the same level which makes it easy to enjoy the rides and stay together. Who knew it could be so fun skiing again! And it was FREEE lol

 Morghan and Jameson.
Morghan workes with me and thank goodness for that! We totally get along and that is a blessing considering that we must ride together in the mountains for hours on end.
Jameson is indeed putting her boots on for her, cute hubby tehe


 This is Jess' shout out to  Robert... 



And Jess obviously invading my pic moment.





I really wish I had been able to record the awesome falls we both had trying to be cool..
I actually was bombing down the hill and then tried to carve.. Apparently I didnt pick up my back leg and I went crashing.. losing both skis.. Jess thought it was an epic fall. I realize the new skis are easier coming off than I ever noticed before.. 
I decided to make a few more crashes throughout the day.. first time I have fallen that much in years. I attest that to me trying to do cool stuff to impress my husband. I obviously did.

Cant wait til next year!!! This will become our once a year ski trip!! muahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment