The day had the feel of boredom in the air.. The rain was pouring from the sky and I was without a car. Lounging in PJ's at 2 in the afternoon, I got on Facebook (of course) and spied my dearest cousin, Aubrey! We devised a plan to run away to the mall on a mission, A mission to get Journey some skinny jeans!! We set off with our Soda-pop and some chocolate! Girls Shopping Day to the RESCUE!!
Now first let me say that my little cuz, JuJu, is a mad fashion genius at 9 yrs of age. She truly puts me to shame! She was picking out all of our outfits and so we decided to make it a bit of a fashion show as we went hunting through the mall for the best outfits!!
So, I give you, JuJu's line!!!
This is Journey struggling to get into her Skinny Jeans! Totally classic! This ladies is why I do NOT own a pair.. way too much hassle and if she can barely get them on, then I know I have NO hope! lol
TADA!!!
And now my favorite part, I got to dress the designer herself!! Soooo cute!!
Welp, we got to try on fab clothes, got some lovely pics, and spent quality girl time!!
We never did find the perfect skinnies for JuJu but we shall not give up!
Love you Cousins!!
Thanks for the best day out!




I didn't know you had a blog! I love the fashion show, definitely some cute finds!
ReplyDelete